A Legacy of Giving Teaches Students Philanthropy.
A Legacy of Giving teaches students to improve their communities through philanthropy. We use service-learning to teach a five-step process that students can use whether they aim to reduce poverty, examine water and environment issues or improve education.
These steps are:
- Learning: through our Academic Assemblies
- Internalizing: through the delivery of our Academic Assemblies and Teacher Lessons
- Advocating: through Teacher Lessons developed by Legacy
- Acting: through Community Impact Projects, such as Day of Service, Walk for the Water or Student Choice
- Reflecting: through Teacher Lessons developed by Legacy